COVID-19 Update: Current information regarding the response and preparedness measures for communities managed by LCS can be found here. The company has also opened a national hotline for information. Call 855-998-4934. For local information about our community, please use 603-283-5150.
A new view on senior health care.
The latest in care. The longest in caring.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The health and wellness of our residents is our number one priority. Based on CDC guidance to prevent the spread of illness, visitors will not be permitted into our health center building at this time for the safety of our residents.
At Hillside Village Keene, we offer a complete continuum of senior health care support and convenience:
- A spectacular, naturally restorative location.
- Brand-new everything.
- A Life Plan community that offers a full continuum of Lifecare at whatever point it’s needed—from independence-promoting private Assisted Living suites—to Rehabilitation after surgery, illness or injury—to tender Memory Care dedicated to nurturing Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™—to attentive 24-hour nursing care.
- Thoughtfully and comfortably designed private accommodations, laid out in easily walkable neighborhoods, with wide hallways and airy, feel-good open spaces.
- Deeply caring professional staff who demonstrate our service-oriented, not-for-profit values every day.
- Residents of all abilities engaged in personally meaningful, enjoyable pursuits.
- A unique depth of senior care expertise that comes from our centuries-old foundation: the merger of Prospect Place—the oldest residential care provider in all of New Hampshire—and The Woodward Home.
We provide a one-of-a-kind senior care experience, bringing old-fashioned care together with a pioneering vision for the future. For a limited time, accommodations in our Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods are available to the public (without Lifecare plan participation.)
Would you like to learn more? Call us at 603-476-3101 or click here to request more information online.