COVID-19 Update: Current information regarding the response and preparedness measures for communities managed by LCS can be found here. The company has also opened a national hotline for information. Call 855-998-4934. For local information about our community, please use 603-283-5150.
Beautiful, new, maintenance-free senior apartment homes you’ll love inside—and outside.
Stylish senior living residences that come complete with abundant community amenities and services.
Welcome to your own personal sanctuary. Hillside Village Keene senior apartment homes are spacious, bright and brand-new, with stunning views, screened balconies, walk-in closets, and fine quality details and finishes. Take a look at our wide variety of floor plans.
Whether you choose a one-, two-, or three-bedroom residence in our Community Center building, or one in our more private Woodside Apartments, you’ll benefit from access to inspiring amenities and services that support you in your new self-exploration, including:
- Delicious chef-prepared cuisine in The Birches restaurant
- Casual dining in the Thrive Bistro
- Pub fare in the Black Brook Tavern
- Private dining in the Ashuelot Room for celebrations and meetings
Entertainment, Cultural Arts and Education
- Kimball B. Temple Performing Arts Center
- Library with computer access
- 32-seat movie theater
- Guest speakers and performers
- Game room for poker, hearts and bridge
- Creative Arts Studio
Health and Wellness
- Heated indoor pool
- Fully equipped fitness center with fitness coordinator on staff
- Beauty salon/spa with massage studio
- Fitness classes in our Wellness Center
- Scenic brook, meadows and walking/hiking trails on our 66-acre campus
- Covered or garage parking, with ample storage for skis, kayaks and bicycles
- Scheduled complimentary transportation
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Hotel-style guest suites for visitors
- The security of Lifecare—a health care plan for life—with seamless on-campus Assisted Living, Memory Care and Nursing Care, if ever needed
- Peace of mind for the future, financially and for your family
- And more!
Would you like to learn more? Call us at 603-476-3101 or click here to request more information online.