COVID-19 Update: Current information regarding the response and preparedness measures for communities managed by LCS can be found here. The company has also opened a national hotline for information. Call 855-998-4934. For local information about our community, please use 603-283-5150.
Relax with pastimes and challenge yourself with first-times.
Every day can hold new adventures at Hillside Village Keene.
Stretch yourself here—and not just in a group fitness class.
We take a holistic approach to community life, nurturing the Eight Dimensions of Wellness: Environmental, Emotional, Health Services, Intellectual, Vocational, Physical, Social and Spiritual.
Creating balance is different for each person so we offer plenty of ways to feed mind, body and soul.
Here is just a sampling of opportunities you’ll have as a resident of Hillside Village Keene:
- Register for classes at Keene State College’s Cheshire Academy of Lifelong Learning (CALL).
- Catch a show and bask in the marvelous acoustics of our always hopping Kimball B. Temple Performing Arts Center.
- Donate your time by volunteering on or off campus.
- Delight your senses in our gorgeous conservatory, surrounded by the sights and scents of flowering plants.
- Stay on top of health news and trends thanks to guest speakers and outside resources coordinated by our Health and Wellness Navigator Nurse.
- Hike our many trails and the Cheshire Rail Trail, solo or with our Hillside Hikers group.
- Stroll our many walking paths with a friend or man’s best friend. (Hillside Village Keene is pet-friendly!)
- Tailor an exercise regimen under the supervision of our dynamic Fitness Coordinator.
- Join friends in group fitness classes, such as yoga, Qi Gong, aqua cardio, line dancing, meditation and more.
- Swim laps in our heated indoor pool that looks directly out to acres of conservation meadowlands.
- Join in book and foreign film discussions, needlework and knitting groups, watercolor painting, bridge and other card games, and endless social opportunities.
- Sing with the Hillside Voices Chorus.
- Sip locally-roasted Prime Roast coffee from your balcony while enjoying nature’s beauty.
- Connect spiritually through personal meditation or worship together over bible study, rosary, communion, or take the shuttle to local churches.
- Enjoy peaceful solitude anytime you desire—go ahead and curl up with a book in the library or indulge in a lazy day at home.
Whatever your hobbies, interests or passions—at Hillside Village Keene, residents come together to make things happen. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to lead a fulfilling and purposeful life.
Would you like to learn more? Call us at 603-476-3101 or click here to request more information online.