Simply gazing out the windows at the scenic countryside and variety of wildlife is enough to calm the mind and soothe the soul. The natural serenity our Memory Care residents enjoy here at Hillside Village in Keene, NH, is unmatched.
Your loved one also has the freedom to step outside into our secure Memory Garden courtyard to breathe in the fresh country air—so naturally therapeutic and liberating.
Inside, our spacious, yet easy-to-navigate Memory Care neighborhood is custom built, intentionally designed to accommodate our residents with memory impairments or Alzheimer’s disease: A secure and safe neighborhood, with a community kitchen and dining room, wide hallways and shared living areas for socializing, entertainment, visiting with guests and participating in stimulating enrichment opportunities. Each of our 18 studios are spacious and bright and are made up of a private bedroom and bathroom.
- Completely personalized, as-needed assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, medications, dressing and more, as coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of care professionals.
- Three chef-prepared meals per day made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Heating, air conditioning, hot water, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Amenities, such as a beauty salon, jetted spa tubs, courtyard, activity spaces and more.
- Priority access to our custodial nursing care for Lifecare-covered residents.
- The ability to truly enjoy life here, with its social, cultural, recreational, educational and fitness opportunities!
- Access to our on-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Clinic.
Heartfelt CONNECTIONS–A Memory Care Program®
Each member of our memory care team is trained in the innovative and proven Heartfelt CONNECTIONS, a comprehensive program based on the latest in memory care research and best practices. Heartfelt CONNECTIONS is an individualized program that starts with getting to know each resident’s life story, focusing on their capabilities. Then we develop a personalized plan that concentrates on their unique abilities and celebrates small successes. Heartfelt CONNECTIONS promotes dignity and a sense of accomplishment in day-to-day activities, supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being—and reduces fear, anxiety and frustration.
“A picture you take with your heart”
Having “Heartfelt” passion is the driving force we look for in those delivering this program to the residents we serve. Heartfelt CONNECTIONS comes not from the passion we have for what we do, but rather from the knowledge and understanding we have regarding what we need to do to make life better for our residents. It is about connecting the memory-impaired individual’s remaining abilities with meaningful and purposeful experiences each and every day.
Click Here to View This Month's Activity Calendar!
In compliance with New Hampshire state law, click here to access the Hillside Village Grievance Policy & Contact Information
Have questions? Ready to schedule a visit? Contact us now by clicking here or calling us at 603-476-3101!