COVID-19 Update: Current information regarding the response and preparedness measures for communities managed by LCS can be found here. The company has also opened a national hotline for information. Call 855-998-4934. For local information about our community, please use 603-283-5150.
A new view on Assisted Living, built upon a rich history of caring.
Unparalleled accommodations, personalized support and senior living expertise.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The health and wellness of our residents is our number one priority. Based on CDC guidance to prevent the spread of illness, visitors will not be permitted into our health center building at this time for the safety of our residents.
If you or a loved one needs extra assistance to go about each day with the greatest independence, come explore our new Assisted Living suites in Keene, NH—where thoughtful, modern design meets a history of quality service and support.
New community. Seasoned pros.
As an integral part of the Hillside Village Keene community, our Assisted Living neighborhood has 43 attractive, newly built, private Assisted Living suites. They’re the 21st century evolution of Keene’s Prospect-Woodward Home—the merger of Prospect Place (the oldest residential care provider in New Hampshire, having originally established itself in 1874 by the Ladies of the Sewing Circle of the Unitarian Church) and The Woodward Home, circa 1920.
These local, not-for-profit Assisted Living icons (who merged in 2016) have relocated to Hillside Village, bringing with them their expert staff and Board of Trustees.
No other Assisted Living community offers such contrasting advantages.
Your bright, maintenance-free Assisted Living suite includes:
- A bedroom, private bath with shower, living room with kitchenette, closets, lovely views and plenty of natural light.
- Completely personalized, as-needed assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, medications, dressing and more, as coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of care professionals.
- Three chef-prepared meals per day, cooked-to-order and made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Heating, air conditioning, hot water, electricity and Wi-Fi.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Amenities, such as beauty salon, jetted spa tubs, courtyards, activity spaces and more.
- Priority access to our continuum of health services for Lifecare-covered residents.
- The ability to truly enjoy life here, with its social, cultural, recreational, educational and fitness opportunities!
Perfect for a respite or recuperation.
Our exquisite views of the countryside and visiting wildlife, pristine community and attentive, professional assistance make Hillside Village Keene an ideal place to regain strength after illness or surgery, or for trusted respite care.
In compliance with New Hampshire state law, click here to access the Hillside Village Grievance Policy & Contact Information.