Contemporary Assisted Living built upon a rich history of caring.
Unparalleled accommodations, personalized support, and senior living expertise.
If you or a loved one needs extra assistance to go about each day with the greatest independence, come explore our glorious new Assisted Living suites—where thoughtful, modern design meets a history of quality service and support.
New construction. Old pros.
These newly built, private Assisted Living suites are the 21st century evolution of Keene’s Prospect-Woodward Home—the merger of Prospect Place (the oldest residential care provider in New Hampshire, having originally established itself in 1874 by the Ladies of the Sewing Circle of the Unitarian Church) and The Woodward, circa 1920.
These local, not-for-profit Assisted Living icons (who merged in 2016) have relocated to Hillside Village, bringing with them their expert staff and Board of Trustees!
No other Assisted Living community offers such contrasting advantages!
Your bright, maintenance-free Assisted Living suite includes:
- A bedroom, private bath, living room with kitchenette, spacious closets, lovely views and plenty of natural light.
- Completely personalized, as-needed assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, medications, dressing, and more, as coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of care professionals
- 3 meals per day, cooked-to-order and made with fresh and local ingredients, with a choice of dining venues
- Heat, air conditioning, hot water, electricity, and Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Enjoy amenities, such as the beauty salon, jetted spa tubs, courtyards, activity spaces and more
- Priority access to our continuum of health services
- The ability to truly enjoy life here, with its unlimited social, cultural, recreational, educational and fitness opportunities!
Perfect for a respite or recuperation.
Our exquisite views of the mountains and visiting wildlife, pristine community, and attentive, professional assistance make Hillside Village an ideal place to regain strength after illness or surgery, or for trusted respite care.
Have questions? Ready to schedule a visit? Contact us now by clicking here or calling us at 603-476-3101!