IMPORTANT NOTICE: The health and wellness of our residents is our number one priority. Based on CDC guidance to prevent the spread of illness, visitors will not be permitted into our health center building at this time for the safety of our residents.
If you or a loved one needs extra assistance to go about each day with the greatest independence, come explore our new Assisted Living suites in Keene, NH—where thoughtful, modern design meets a history of quality service and support.
New community. Seasoned pros.
As an integral part of the Hillside Village Keene community, The Prospect-Woodward Assisted Living neighborhood has 43 attractive, newly built, private Assisted Living suites. They’re the 21st century evolution of Keene’s Prospect-Woodward Home—the merger of Prospect Place (the oldest residential care provider in New Hampshire, having originally established itself in 1874 by the Ladies of the Sewing Circle of the Unitarian Church) and The Woodward Home, circa 1920.
These local, not-for-profit Assisted Living icons (who merged in 2016) have relocated to Hillside Village, bringing with them their expert staff and Board of Trustees.
No other Assisted Living community offers such advantages.
Your bright, maintenance-free Assisted Living suite includes:
- A bedroom, private bath with shower, living room with kitchenette, closets, lovely views and plenty of natural light.
- Completely personalized, as-needed assistance with activities of daily living, personal hygiene, medications, dressing and more, as coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of care professionals.
- Three chef-prepared meals per day made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Heating, air conditioning, hot water, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Amenities, such as beauty salon, jetted spa tubs, courtyards, activity spaces and more.
- Priority access to our custodial nursing care for Lifecare-covered residents.
- The ability to truly enjoy life here, with its social, cultural, recreational, educational and fitness opportunities!
- Access to our on-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Clinic.
Click Here to View This Month's Activity Calendar!
Have questions? Ready to schedule a visit? Contact us now by clicking here or calling us at 603-476-3101.
In compliance with New Hampshire state law, click here to access the Hillside Village Grievance Policy & Contact Information.